Gay friendly beaches in and around Thessaloniki include Nea Kalikratia considered the ultimate crus
Fira and Perissa are Santorini's most gay-friendly towns, and Tropical and Murphy's in Fira are the most 'in' places, although Franco's in Oia is also a lovely venue, especially if you lie back in a deck chair under the stars on its scenic rooftop at night.
Wellness Guide. Move around Buses Taxi Uber.
Le juge Jack Hampton condamne un homme à 30 ans de prison pour avoir tué deux homosexuels
- Since it is a proper residential village, Stavros has a wide choice of restaurants, bars and tavernas where you can sample local food.
- Daytime Activities. More extreme party-goers can find their hard-core fun at Fou Keleou 8 , which hosts an annual Bear Weekend every summer.
- Rising spirits: Night to Late Night.
- Gay City Breaks in Thessaloniki, Greece. Milos is also increasingly considered a top romantic destination for gay travelers, not least because of the island's famously large variety of magnificent, tranquil landscapes and beaches and incredible sunsets.
- Methoni beach, Methoni, Greece. Perea, Perea, Greece.
Euro-Connection shall not be responsible or liable for and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any loss, expense, accident, injury or damage to person or property which results directly or indirectly from any act of God or an act, commission, or omission of any person, firm or corporation with this tour, including but not limited to transportation services, lodging, food and beverage, entertainment, sightseeing or luggage handling.
Set up a wine tasting, visit a museum with private guide or discover some secret local shops. Our professional team will listen to your needs and provide you with a trip that will fit like a glove. This further solidifies our position as one of the top European hotel suppliers in the industry.
Inspired by the beautiful, peaceful and colorful countryside of Giverny, Claude Monet settled here in for the rest of his life.